Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An Unprecedented Event: First Vlog!

I'm finally done with Individual Taxation, the bane of my existence for the past two months!! In celebration of this historic moment, I bring to you the first vlog (video log for those who don't get it) in the history of Sycophantic Laughter. While I'm not sure how often I'll actually vlog in the future, let it be known that vlogs are now in the mix. Given my lack of editing software, no external hard drive, and only a digital camera, my vlogging is at a very primitive stage. However, something very awesome arrived in the mail today that totally offset the fact that I had to endure one last test. Find out what it was by watching the video!




If you noticed the slight pause after I begin to cut open the box, that was because I realized when I cut the tape on the box I accidentally cut the wristband part of my camera. Now I can't have it safely wrapped around my wrist, sad face. It probably wasn't worth the effort to make this video, but I don't care. I had a relatively good time doing it. Besides, this video could amass 5 whole views!

2 comments: