Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exciting Developments!

I'm uber-excited about the prospect of starting a joined blog with my good friend Chase Robertson!!! We also plan on attempting to get some other friends involved in this project and have merry blog adventures!With multiple people contributing to one mother blog the possibilities are endless! I'm getting excited thinking about the diversity we can encompass together!! I grow tired about not really knowing what's going on in my good friend's lives, but this blog can be the final solution! #GetAtMe
I don't understand why blogging isn't more popular. Or maybe it is and I'm just too stupid to know, but I'm certainly new to the whole blogging thing. Even though I know that barely anyone reads all the crap I write, I still think it is absolutely (as Barry Feinstein would say) worth it. I find it very satisfying to state my opinions, share my ideas, and bitch about things no one else cares about! Hopefully if this joined blog becomes reality, my friends and I can garner some hits. Hell, maybe we'll get famous!!!

Another thing I'm excited about is Batman! As a young child growing up, trying to find my place in the world, I was an avid Batman fan. By far Batman was and still is my favorite superhero. Batman is so awesome because he beats the shit out of people using his bare hands! Also, the Batman animated series that was on in the nineties was amazing! I loved that show and really hope that I get a chance to watch some, if not all of it, again sometime soon. More specifically, I am ecstatic about the sequel to the video game Batman Arkham Asylum coming out this October! The new installment is called Batman Arkham City and the early trailers I have seen look magnificent!! Beating thugs to a pulp as the caped crusader never gets stale!



But wait, there's even more Batman excitement! The next Christopher Nolan Batman film is scheduled for release on July 20, 2012. That's only a little over one year from now! I enjoyed Nolan's first two Batman films, and I see no reason to suspect that this one will be any different. Nolan's depictions of Gotham City and Batman have been a breath of fresh air compared to the not so great films released in the nineties. I still enjoyed those films as a young boy, but I do realize now that they were not actually very good movies. However, I didn't give a shit at the time and that's great because I loved Batman all the same!

This show was soooo good!!
Another exciting event that should be taking place within the next year is graduation. Pending any issues that I really hope do not arise, I should finish earning a bachelor's degree at the end of next school year. This is a perplexing situation because it's great to graduate, but then what do I do next? Going through life has been straight forward, after each school year there is always another one a few months away. This could be the case if I decide to stay on for some graduate schooling, but who knows what's going to happen at this point in time. I am very intrigued about going into the "real world." I guess schooling is just some huge fantasy land or something. I'm rather certain I have never attended Hogwarts though. Maybe I'm just delusional, but at least I'm happy!

2012 is also the year for the next Summer Olympics! As a track runner, I'm extremely excited about the summer games! I love watching the fastest people in the world go at it! Usain Bolt will be back to defend his titles and look to break his own world records. I hope to see the United States continue its dominance in the 400 hurdles. It should be quite a show to watch! I am also glad that it is in London because at least the time difference isn't too great. I know there won't be any events going off at ludicrous times.

There is actually quite a bit to look forward to and I didn't even mention Mad Libs! Hopefully one of the sections in the joint blog can be a best of Mad Libs! Anyways, the near future holds many things to get excited about, I hope you share my enthusiasm!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it shall become reality my friend, I am also quite excited. Also, Spiderman is cooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!! I like Spiderman too, good story around him. I think the idea of getting bit by a radio-active spider is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete