Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Holy Heart Failures!

I don't know about everyone else, but thinking of the future scares me. Why? Well, over the last five or six years I've met many people and the thought of these people in professional positions frightens me! This sounds horrible, but I find most people dumb for lack of a better descriptive word. The worst part is that this dumbness cannot be pinpointed to one particular attribute or habit. I have met some people who perform well academically, but lack common sense.

I frequently hear about the concern for obesity in the United States, but I'd rather fat people surround me than the ignorant pricks that we create. I know many students at the university I attend that get very good grades, but make horrible decisions on a regular basis. These decisions include, but by no means are limited to, doing drugs, drinking excessively, and smoking illegal substances. But apparently that doesn't matter if your transcript looks good because they'll still get hired by elite firms that will probably need to be bailed out at some point.

I would say that on a normal day just hearing conversations among people I know and strangers, I feel like this about 15-20 times:



I really do feel like I'm taking crazy pills because I don't get why so many people are so pigheaded! I've heard countless stories about stupid things people have done when under the influence of some type of substance. I happen to believe that no one should ever go "full retard." Apparently not many people are on my side on this one because people continue to do things that allow them to capture retardedness in all of it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment